This post has a free FotoFusion V4 Template you can download. :)
I've been very busy creating and learning new art techniques, but have not taken the time to share those things on my blog. Lately, I feel a bit overwhelmed with posting anything. Perfectionist me, I want it to be a quality post, and I feel inadequate, so it hasn't happened! :(
So, this morning, I decided that was enough.
I just updated the cover photo on my Facebook using my digital software, FotoFusion. People are asking how I do it, so figured I could make a little tutorial here. :)
My latest photo collage:
It's my simplest layout ever! :)
1. Download the template. (Only tested in Version 4 of FotoFusion.)
2. Open FotoFusion and load the template.
3. Simply drop in the photos you want included.
4. Output it as a JPEG at about 700dpi and 100% quality, as you don't want it to be pixelated.
5. Go to your Facebook profile, hover over the bottom left photo area, until "Change Cover Photo" pops up. Click on it.
6. Upload your layout, and VOILA! Done! :) It should be the right size. If not, email me or post a comment, k?
Note: Keep in mind that your profile picture at the lower left side of the layout will overlap onto your cover photo, so don't drop in a picture that you don't want covered in that area. :)
Here's your download link for the template:
AWCAL Facebook Cover Photo Template
- Art Journaling
- Art Tutorials
- Pop-Up Fringe Journal Challenge
- Handmade Books
- Rae's Art Marks 30 Day Challenge
- Life Documented 2017
- StencilGirl Creative Team Projects
- Blog Hops
- The unPlanner
- The Original Documented Life Project
- The Documented Life Project 2016-The Journal
- Digital Scrapbooking
- Free FotoFusion Templates
- FotoFusion Tutorials
- Roben-Marie Smith Design Team