Monday, January 4, 2010

Wintery Wonderland

My twin photographed us this super snowy day at our local park. I wanted to send out Christmas Photo cards, but there wasn't really a day where the snow hung so heavily on the trees. (I wanted a family photo showcasing our winter wonderland.)
Have I mentioned how much I love http://www.houseof3.com/ products? That's where I got the damask brush on the left side of this pic.

I'm brainstorming ideas on how to design couch pillows using the damask brushes. I'm thinking embroidered cushions.....



This is the bottom of my skirt that I made for the Christmas holidays. I had the supplies in the beginning of December already, but didn't actually finish the thing until Christmas Eve. :) Crazy me, I know.

1 comment:

  1. So where ARE these elusive new years cards anyway?? Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete