Sara saw lots of subway art online, LOVED it, so she figured we could make one ourselves!
Remember this post?
This is how the finished product looks. :)
My favorite font is the one that spells, "peace". It's called Modern No.20. (If you care to know.)
Here's a brief summary of how we did it.
2. Printed it at Costco. (Cost was $19.99)
3. Trimmed it to slightly smaller than 24x36 inches.
4. Bought and cut plywood to the same size.
5. Used spray adhesive to adhere the poster to the wood.
6. Used a sander to distress and remove the glossy finish from the photo.
It hangs in my sister's main washroom.
Time to make one for myself! It will be a tall one about TABLE MANNERS for our dining room wall...
Have a great day!