Monday, February 8, 2010

Design Team Layout


I'm happy with how this turned out, except my photograph of the layout. The coral pink should be more a bubblegum pink. :) Supplies: paper by Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle. flower by Prima, bling bracket by ZvaCreative, label punch by Stampin' Up, butterfly stamps by Inkdinkado, butterfly diecuts created using the stamps, herringbone pattern by an unknown brand of stamp (picked it up at Michael's from the discount bin at $0.33!) Diecut A is a font called Brock Script off the internet, felt flowers and letters by American Crafts, bling ribbon and metal found object-unknown. I used Smooch by Clearsnap to edge my photo and the flower.  I also used Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels, Glitter Glaze by Li'l Davis Designs, and regular white paint on the flower. I like how Elizabeth Kartchner uses butterflies, so I copied her. :)