Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Lovelies

Having some fun with my I-phone's camera app - Camera+.

My lovely daughter with some lovely chocolate goodness.

Loving my new bedspread. 
 

My lovelies loving each other. I'm loving it.



Lovely Junia in her winter hat but looking like summer. 


Some paper quilting blocks I painted or sewed on or both...


My momma with two of my lovelies in her garden from a few years ago...


Lovin' this pic of my lovely old soul, my daughter...


More old...this time my old typewriter...


My lovelies with my lovely twin's lovelies last summer...


Loving these vintage decals. Just like the ones I had on my crib as a babe...




What are you loving right now?





4 comments:

  1. I'm loving that you are so willing to give up an evening of scrapbooking so that I can come over. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I love you new blog header!

    ReplyDelete