Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Spirograph and Silhouettes



 ♥  The Documented Life Project  ♥

May 11-17, 2014



Mixed colors for each day of the week...
Black zentangling for the header...
Some flippy flaps this time...
Turquoise watercoloring for the circle dates...
Dylusions Ink used as paint for the days of the week strips...


Silhouette flap with sewing complements of my daughter. I stole it from her art stash. She said later it was okay...teehee...
Dotted black and white washi-tape for the flap. I really do need to come up with a different method of creating a flap, really I do...



Another flappy thing...
An index card sized watercolor paper...
One specific thing that spells God's love to me lately...it's the little things I am so grateful for. I like to document them...
Circle watercolor spots, dotted and doodled with my go-to black Sharpie marker and a new white Signo Uni-ball UM 153 pen. Got 12 of them in the mail recently from Amazon for under 15 bucks!...

May 18-24, 2014 



More Dylusions Ink used as paint for the weekly strips...
Spirograph art using my old school set I still have from my childhood...
More turquoise colored circle dates...


Went with black Sharpie marker for the journaling this time...

Well, just a quick update on my ongoing Documented Life Project. I am going strong right now! I would like to change it up a bit more, but we'll see, we'll see. :)

Happy Day to you!
Anna ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment