Saturday, February 4, 2017

Life Documented 2017 Week 4

Hi, lovelies! 
I'm back with another project started. It's a spin-off of the last 3 years of The Documented Life Project.

Come join us on the

The first year I did this, I made my own journal, second year I used a Dylusions, third year 4 kraft binders, and this year it is the Moleskine, as demonstrated by the Art5 ladies in 2014. I have decided to try this method. We'll see how it goes. I could not make up my mind if I wanted to do it, but seeing the lovely community on the Facebook group, I wanted to join in the fun, so here I am!
A little late, as I didn't get my Moleskine shipped until the 27th (Which also happens to be on my birthday!), so I jumped right in to the present week, and then go back to fill in the first part of the year if I have the time.

So Week 4:

For the numbers: I used foam stamps, paint, paint markers, and some shadowing with the black Stabilo All pencil.

I used fine tipped paint pens by Sharpie for the journaling.

I made a tip-in, using a piece of gorgeous underpaper, and gold washi-tape for the binding.

Here it is with the flap open. 

I added memorabilia from the week. Some items were cut out from birthday cards I received.

The far right and the Moleskine page on left is a stenciled background.

Fun stencils from StencilGirl.

January 2017 Club stencils by Mary Beth Shaw for the images on the right.

March 2013 Club on left.

The pink circle art on the right is a fun art piece I had torn and cut up. It came out of an old art junque journal I work in occasionally.

My daughter made the beautiful party invite and put on a big hubaloo at my twin's house. IT WAS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. In love. In a state of euphoria of the absolute perfection my daughter and niece organized to treat us on our 40th. Many friends and family came. I will never forget. :)

Loving the gold patterned washi tape by Recollections!

The little metallic cabbage rose is cut out from a birthday card.

Swirls of the finger to create the rose, paint dots in places, a little bit of brush-work for the leaves, and it's done!

Many layers went into this piece, and it started as my underpaper! Here is a pic of how it originally looked:

I didn't do the challenge this week, but we'll see what I can come up with next week.

And there's a quick summary of my week 4. Looking forward to documenting Week 5. :)

Thanks for stopping by. :)

♥♥♥  Anna  ♥♥♥