Wednesday, June 27, 2018

unPlanner Play Video Tutorial

Hi all! 

My blog has been on the back burner for a long while, and my excuse? I opened up an Etsy Shoppe. I do love blogging so I'm not stopping altogether, it'll just be less. You know, unfortunately our days only have 24 hours...

 That said, here I am to give you a quick update on the artsy things I've been working on.


I have a video demonstrating how I work in my unPlanner. As I am on Roben-Marie Smith's design team, the video is on herYoutube channel. I used her gorgeous mixed-media art cards and stamps.

See HERE!






I hope to complete the second part to my process, but I am having issues with some of the programs on my laptop since I updated Windows. GRRR. Sorry to anyone that is waiting for the second part. :(

Now, back to Etsy. I have some more listings, including a new washi design! Do check it out here: Artful Stories Etsy Shop.



And three different-sized pouches!



My favourite? These one-of-a-kind original pieces of art. I keep using that scripty stamp from PaperBag Studios over and over again!


And of course, the cabbage roses. They are my safe place. :)


I also made another Artsydori, which I had a hard time parting with!

Traci Bautista stencils are always a good thing, right? Added some handmade doodles as well, annnnnnndddd...other yummy stenciling. Can't get enough of the floral one by Stencil Girl. See the pink flowers at the top of the dori cover?


Decided to add pockets to the inside. I just adore the polka dots!


Grungy looking edges and funky pen loop.



Here it is lain flat.


I have done a few other things too, but I also share lots of Instagram, so come visit me there if you like.

Back to summer vibes, design team work, and working in my unPlanner! See you another time! :)

♥♥♥  Anna  ♥♥♥

P.S. If you're interested in making YOUR own Artsydori, take a class from Cindy of Junque Art Studios to learn how! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment