Monday, August 20, 2018

Life Documented 2018 Week 33 Guest Post and Weekly Views

Hi! I have a tutorial on the Life Documented 2018 blog. Come see, come see! :)

See it HERE! 



So, my weekly views for week 33 in my unPlanner is ready to fill in, starting with Sunday. I added a fun paper clip this morning, and now I'm having so much fun! It hearkens a bit back to scrapbooking, which is such a part of me yet. :)



I have been making lots of marbled paper, and I've found a way to use them here. See the blog post at the Life Documented Blog for the link to the YouTube video - it was that video that got me into using the shaving cream method! :)


Washi tape is by Rae Missigman. She has delightful art marks kits that comes with the washi. Most of the month tabs are from this kit, too. 






To see more of my unPlanner 2018, visit my Instagram, and follow the hashtag #annasunplanner2018. You can also click on the tag: "unplanner2018'' at the bottom of this post, close to where comments appear for my other unPlanner2018 posts, including two YouTube videos about it. :)

Thanks so much for visiting me here! If you leave a comment, I hope to see it, but I've been having some difficult with Blogger right now. I apologize in advance for any missed questions you might have left me here. You can contact me at artfulstories(at)gmail(dot)com as well or on Instagram. 

Enjoy your week!

♥♥♥  Anna  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment