Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fried Grasshopper is Good

Random Pieces about me. I just started listing little details about myself, a writing technique that is commonly is referred to as free writing. Looking back at pages like this, these type of layouts are my favorite. They are so meaningful. Yes, pretty pictures are good, but something about the journaling. It captures something from the past that will be no more. I used Prima patterned paper and brads, American Crafts Felt Letters, Fancy Pants felt, Smooch by Clearsnap, Chipboard shapes by Basic Grey, and a few other things.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Anna!! What a great idea. Sometimes, you just have to tell the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS, Anna!! I am a huge fan of journalling over just pictures as well, but mine are never this beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete