Saturday, August 28, 2010

Little Miss Hannah


My adorable fancy nancy niece. I created this layout for the Random Blog Challenge at Cat Scrap. Love it! The challenge required you to find a inspiring decor picture from one of the four posted blogs and then create a layout. This one from Decor8 is the one that I used: (upper left picture).

Products Used:
Cat Scrap products:
Pink paper flower, pink yarn, pink bookmark, frame, staple: Creashens XO
Mini white fabric flower, lined paper heart, acrylic bracket, doodled white flower, white button: Micheline Martin Mischief Maker
White flower, white and pink lace: Creashens Smitten
Pink paint splat, paint lines: SBS Jan Alt365
Other Products:
Background paper: Shabby Princess Sprout, recolored and made into a mask.
Mask: KPertiet Edge Masks
pink butterfly: Vinnie Pearce My Drama Queen
Leaves: Michelle Underwood You Picked Me
"Little Miss Hannah" letters: CD Muckoskey Suzy Q
Font: Burst My Bubble





2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's my baby. You are such a loving auntie! Never worried for a moment when I leave my hunnibunnies with you! You don't just "babysit", you LOVE them! Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trouble is, you didn't leave Fancy Nancy with me, though. LOL

    ReplyDelete