Saturday, September 25, 2010

Free FotoFusion Templates

I've been busy creating these templates for all of us Lumapix FotoFusion users. Feel free to download them. They work in v4; not tested in older and newer versions of FotoFusion. All I ask is for you to leave me a comment. I'd love to see the layouts you create with them. Email me a link to them or send a low resolution copy to my email: customscrapbooksbyanna(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks and enjoy!







 This IS the first time I've created templates, so if you encounter any problems, please let me know, so that I can fix it. :)

Click on the following links for instant downloads:

Template 1 Template 2 Template 3 Template 4 Template 5
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, and/or new to FotoFusion, check out my tutorials.
Have fun with them!

14 comments:

  1. ooohhh, I'm excited to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look great! Can't wait to try them out. If you don't mind can I share your link on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! So great to have template that work with FF!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful templates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these templates! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they work for you! Please let me know if you have any problems or questions.

    Breezy, feel free to link to my blog. I'm honored.:)

    I'll post five more templates soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Thanks Anna, I will get that done here in just a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna I finally got it posted. Thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Anna. I love your templates and learning from you. Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete