- Art Journaling
- Art Tutorials
- Pop-Up Fringe Journal Challenge
- Handmade Books
- Rae's Art Marks 30 Day Challenge
- Life Documented 2017
- StencilGirl Creative Team Projects
- Blog Hops
- The unPlanner
- The Original Documented Life Project
- The Documented Life Project 2016-The Journal
- Digital Scrapbooking
- Free FotoFusion Templates
- FotoFusion Tutorials
- Roben-Marie Smith Design Team
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Much Scope For the Imagination
I know these berries offer "much scope for the imagination", to quote Anne with an E, but I'm kinda tired of them.
They get squished into the floor mat. I step on them. And yes, I'm tired of seeing these berries scattered all around the yard. Let's leave them for the birds, okay, kids?
You say, "Uh, Anna, I don't think they are reading this blog post. Maybe you need to go tell them in person."
But, but, I don't want them to stop playing house/hospital/restaurant! These Mountain Ash berries make great salads, medicine and even money!
I guess I'll just keep sweeping them up. Or get my hubby to. Or order the kids to do it. The latter would be best, I think.