Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 16 DLP Gelli-Printed Paper Quilt

I was so pleased with my first paper quilt project. I made another one in my class with a slightly different spin on it. See my previous post to see the first version.

This time, I placed my squares on a piece of paper where I rollered my brayer off on and cleaned off the excess paint from a stencil. I loved the dots. I glued the squares onto the page, then two days after I had finished it, I read the new challenge for The Documented Life Project, and it was GELLI PRINTING! So, I glued it into my Dylusions journal. 

I love the effect pulling a print from an-almost dry gelli-plate. It looks like old peeling paint. :)

I added doodling with a Pilot Mini 01 fountain pen. I love how well they glide over acrylic paint!

Had bit of an issue on the spine, but whatever...

Thanks for visiting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment