Wednesday, March 2, 2016

unPlanner Pages Week 3

Hi, lovelies! Just quickly sharing my The Documented Life Project 2016 - The unPlanner Week 3 pages and Week 4 in progress. So fun to do this. So many art techniques to practice on these sheets of kraft paper. Playing with color, shapes, stencils, finger painting, yummy yummy.


I printed the weekly view (which is one of the downloads I printed that you receive when you sign up!) using a sheet from a huge patterned paper pad I purchased. It is all thin kraft paper, printed with neon colors on the front, blank in the back, making it perfect for printing my weekly views, as my printer does not take regular cardstock.

I painted circles in my color scheme of aqua, teals, flourescent pink, deep violet and white.Then, I spied my new stencil: Tropical Floral Stencil by Traci Bautista from Stencil Girl. Super versatile stencil. See it HERE. This stencil is superb. As I play with it, look at all the different shapes, it somehow just gives just the right shapes I need at the moment. I made several layers, creating clusters along the edges and corners. I hand painted the edges with the same paint. I added my FB memory snippets and then some of the goings-on in our present day.


Facing page of my weekly view is a page I created inspired by an illustration by Eloise Ranouf called Leaf Blocks.

I need to do a month's worth of PACs yet, and I'm really looking forward to working on them, but as of now, they must wait to be blogged about. ;)

Oh, the lists as well. No hurry, no stress, just do it when I can, correct? :)



February's theme was Leaping Without Hesitation". I wrote about how I hesitate in certain relationships to be my true self. The dancing girl is a stencil I made from an art piece I had made years ago in memory of my niece Genevieve 

who is dancing without hesitation in heaven. 

I miss her so. I long for paradise, for leaping without fear of anything, oh how I long for that day to be with my Savior. Meanwhile I will rejoice and revel in this great mystery here on earth. Great joy, great joy. Do YOU know this joy?

I picture her amongst the sweetest beauty and aroma of flowers, all dancing with her. My dancing Fifa-girl. She passed away just three days shy of her 16th birthday, ten years ago. I just cannot believe it's been that long, and yet, her memory is fading, which is how this temporal place works here on earth. It grieves me that I'm losing that sense of her.

The little flowers within the bubbles are made with the same stencil I used for the weekly view. The skewed black letters (and on the spine of the weekly view, on right) were stamped with an old Stampin' Up background stamp.




Again, I used that stencil for the floral shapes here. 

For the watercoloring areas, I used Lindy's Stamp Gang dye powders called Magicals. Fun product. :) They are designed by Limor Webber, and I get to attend her art classes this September in my city!!!! Can't waiiiiiiitttt! See HERE for more information if you are somewhat local to me!! Would love to meet you and play together with our paints!! Now this is page is ready to be filled in. I have my notes ready. :) 

So glad you came to visit! Bless you all!

♥♥♥ Anna ♥♥♥


2 comments:

  1. Everything is wonderful Anna!!! Your color scheme is perfect!!!
    So sweet and sad tribute!!! Big hugs my friend!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. I can't decide what I like best - particularly like the circles of book paper for your numbering, your lovely smudgy flowers in the background of your week page, AND your delightful leaf PACs. So loving the colours together. Hope you have a lovely weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete