Monday, April 17, 2017

Urban Fringe Pop-up Journal Class by Roben-Marie Smith

Hi peeps! 

I want to show you the book I made in a fun class by Roben-Marie Smith I just finished. It's called the Pop-up Fringe Journal. Loving the results! It will be so fun to work up artsy grunginess in this interactive journal!

Starting April 22, Roben-Marie will host a ten-day journaling challenge, which I hope to participate in, and I plan to house it right here in this yummy journal. Go HERE to get the deets. :)





Full of ribbons, tags, pockets and envelopes!


The girl stamp is from a lovely set that is in her Paperbag Studios shoppe. It is available HERE.


Included her fun Urban Grunge Art-Pops in places!











Three elastics to hold it all together. 










This was enormous amounts of fun! I highly recommed the class. :)

♥♥♥  Anna  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment