Friday, November 5, 2010

A Crazy Week

My family is putting together a party for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary, and I'm in charge.

So, sorry to say, I have not been able to work on another FotoFusion template this week. The template design is ready, but I had a few people email me to say that they were having troubles opening and/or outputting previous templates. So, I want to work on getting that fixed before I offer another one. Is that a good enough excuse? I hope to have it all fixed by next Friday, so please come back then, okay?

By the way, if you're one of those people that had trouble with the templates, can you please contact me? The more info I can get, the better the chance of fixing the problem. Include which ones you have trouble with and what version and build # of FF you own. (You can find out the build # by clicking on Help>About FotoFusion.) Thanks!

Sorry again, and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment