Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ICAD 2014

I have joined the Index Card a Day at Daisy Yellow. It's a simple project: buy a pack of plain ole index cards in the stationery section and draw, paint, or whatever you want on one every day. There are daily and weekly prompts to follow if you want, or you can just do your own thing. The point is to get your creative muscles some exercise and to just DO a little bit of art every day. Check out the website here: Daisy Yellow ICAD 2014

I have tentatively decided to go with a simple sketch and watercolor theme. I want to increase my drawing skills, and figured this might be a good way to do it. Who knows, my crafty ADD might kick in, and I might change my mind and decide to do a different theme next week. :0 

So, here are my first three.


Daily Prompt #1 Prism. 
It can be anything you want. Everyone's own interpretation is part of the fun.


Day #2 Circus Tent.


Day #3 Hello. My name is: 

There. A simple blog post. I am starting to like and really enjoy my frequent blog posting!

Happy creating to all of you. Thanks for stopping by. :)

♥♥ Anna ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I love how simple and creative your card are! Great use of the prompts. I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete